THE NAME OF THE PROJECT: Faculty of Medicine
The Owner: University of Gezira and the Faculty of Medicine
The Consultant: UOFG Consultancy House
The Contractor: CCM Company
The Cost: 18. 000 000 SB
Expected Duration: 2017-2018
• The evaluation methods have been changing dramatically during the last years, particularly the clinical examination and the OSCE examination. The PACES method is almost replacing the traditional clinical examination method this necessitates the development of this building.
• The increase in number of students and the poor hospitals environment.
• The center will be an income generating project
The center is composed of 2 floors plus the underground.
- The underground is going to be utilized as dissecting room and the anatomy museum. The area is 6002 meter.
- Beside the station  in each floor 1 &2] there are 2 lecture theaters each occupying 450 students.